The Renogy 12V monocrystalline solar panel is one compact sized panel that punches way above its weight.
With a robust and corrosion-resistant aluminum frame that allows for extended hours outdoors, this is one tough cookie. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel make for fast and easy installation. The best part, its small size means it has a smaller footprint, making it a favorite among campers, boat owners, and similar off-grid applications.
Looking for the perfect off-grid solar panel but still not convinced? Let’s see if we can get you over to the Renogy side of life.
Product Details & Features
- Durable cell performance due to its complex laminates and advanced encapsulation material.
- Suitable for off-grid and on-grid inverters.
- Sturdy corrosion – resistant aluminum frame.
- Bypass diodes that enable the panel minimize power drops due to reduced sunlight.
- IP65 rated junction box guarantees this panel will weather most of the environmental elements.
- A 4-stage battery charging process that gets your caravan/camping battery to full charge in no time.