Are you looking for the ideal place to stay for the summer holidays? Then NRMA Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park is an attractive beachfront getaway. It is a spectacular place in South Australia and gets our pick of best caravan parks in Victor Harbor. It provides the perfect opportunities for people to get away from the mad rush of the cities and spend time having fun. It is the perfect pitstop on the way to Fleurieu Peninsula. Victor Harbor town is located in West Beach, Adelaide, some 75-minute drive from Adelaide.
Location and features
The NRMA Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park park is ideally located in the center of town.
It is bordered by the Inman river, and has a beautiful beach along the other border. It’s one of the best holiday parks, equipped with superior facilities for kids. These include a waterpark, a big trampoline, pump track, and playgrounds. People of all ages can enjoy the heated pool and other games. There is free wifi throughout the park.
The city center is just a few minutes’ walk from the park. You can spend the day trekking in Victor Harbour or nearby Granite Island. Kids would love the fantastic play areas and different activities here. Delicious food and easy access to the shopping make this park a hit amongst the tourists.
Types of Accommodations
Being the center of tourism, the NRMA Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park, has a wide variety of accommodations. Be it a single traveler or a family or a huge group of friends in a motorhome, the park has accommodation options for everyone.
If you are looking for a fun holiday experience with all the comforts, this place is ideal. You can stay in comfortable self-contained cabins, villas. Most rooms and suites have spectacular ocean views. The types of accommodation available here include –
- Seafront Villas: 2 – 5 bedrooms and sleeps 4 to a group of people. These have barbeque facility
- Sea facing smaller villas: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
- Small villas/ cabins– One bedroom, sleeps 2/ family with a small kid
- Budget Cabin: Open plan, 4 people can sleep.
- Some villas allow pets and have disability-friendly amenities.
If you are travelling in a caravan or motorhome, then you can find different kinds of sites here-
- Small sites – For tents and small campervans.
- Large sites– For Caravans and mobile homes.
- Sites – Powered or unpowered.
- Campsites with public shared bathrooms
There are some places with attached bathroom (en-suite) facilities if you are keen on having privacy.
Convenient and well-equipped sites
The park has amenities for all kind of travelers. It provides the following services to the people staying on its park-
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the camp-site
- Laundry facility- common to be shared by people.
- Barbeque- for family fun evenings
- Heated Pool – to cater to kids and adults alike
- Free Foxtel in the rooms/ common TV area
- Shops and kiosks nearby at walkable distance
- Jumping pillow for kids
- Water park
- Playground for children
- Free activities for kids during school holidays
NRMA Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park, is a stunning place to stay in SA. You can easily reach the town from Adelaide. You may want to spend a few days here and explore the peninsula. You will find your stay here calming and soothing to the mind that is fraught with work and city life. Relax, rejuvenate and enjoy the activities at leisure.