What is better than being on a beachfront property with the best of everything? Nothing much! A perfect holiday is what you get at the Discovery Parks Adelaide Beachfront. Whether you are a beach bum or enjoy exploring the countryside, you can do it all and much more.
When it comes to South Australia beach getaways, the Semaphore seaside suburb has always been a favored place. The Discover Parks Adelaide Beachfront is perfectly placed and brings the beach to your doorstep. It is only 16 km from Adelaide; it is a short walk to the beach and a 25 min drive to the city center. The maritime, railway and aviation museums are just a short drive away, along with many other attractions. Semaphore is perfectly located to offer many one-day trips. To the North is the wine region of Barossa Valley and in the south is the town of Victor Harbor.
Types Of Accommodation
Irrespective of whether you come with your caravan or bring your tent, there are many spacious sites for you to set the camp. These sites are of different types, such as powered sites, hard standing, or lush green grass, all offering ample space and a comfortable stay. There is a large variety of accommodation available, including cabins and suites.
The powered and unpowered sites at the Discovery Parks-Adelaide Beachfront are spacious and well located. People who come in caravans or want to camp will find enough options to choose from. The sites are varied, and one can choose from grass or hard ground. These sites offer a comfortable stay.
- Powered sites with an ensuite offer a little bit of luxury while camping
- Powered and unpowered sites with a lot of space all around to ensure you get to do your open BBQ at your camping site
- Ideal for camper vans, caravans, and tents.
Many of the park’s amenities can be shared by the cabins and sites such as the barbecue, activity room with video games, kitchen, kiosk, etc. The one good thing about the sites is that they are all pet-friendly, unlike some cabins.
The cabins and suites are well furnished and very comfortable. They may vary, but more or less, they include the following:
- The right number of beds
- Bed linen
- Kitchen with gas stove, microwave, full-size fridge, cookware, and utensils & cutlery
- Dining and living area with plush sofas and TV
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
- Iron + ironing board + hairdryer
- Balcony with seating
- Air conditioning
It is not only the Discovery Parks Adelaide Beachfront location that makes it so popular with travelers, but also the large number of amenities provided here. All guests coming to this property can use any of the facilities on the property. Kids have enough to keep busy and spend their energy on various activities.
- Activity room to keep the young ones busy with video games and TV
- Barbecue spot for some yummy food
- Fully functional camp kitchen, with gas stove, microwave, fridge, toaster, etc.
- Bouncing pillow for kids
- A dump point for your convenience
- Kiosk for essentials
- Laundry with washers and dryers
- Playground for children
- Swimming pool, covered with sailcloth for protection
- WiFi: both free and paid
- If you need anything, there is equipment for hire
- Pets allowed in some cabins and sites
Discovery Parks-Adelaide Beachfront is right on Semaphore beach, and it is perfect for spending your holidays. When you return after a full day of fun and outing, you can cook a meal in the camp kitchen or the onsite Barbecue and watch the spectacular sunset. There is so much to discover, and as you go on a journey of discovering the delights that the Discover Parks- Adelaide Beachfront has to offer, you will not want to leave. This could become your go-to beach destination year after year.