Are you planning a beachside trip? Do you plan to pleasantly surprise your partner by planning a romantic getaway? By choosing the Brighton Beachfront Holiday Park, either as a destination or as a base for further exploration, you are in for some great times. This holiday park caters to all types of travellers with different tastes and budgets. The popular resort has been a favourite of caravanners and backpackers alike and has become an even bigger attraction with a lot of improvements over the years.
Situated right on the beach in Kingston Park, at the southern end of Adelaide, the Brighton Beachfront Holiday Park is ideal in every way. It offers amazing views, lots of comfort, and incredible options. Adelaide is just 18 km and McLaren Vale is 27 km from the Brighton Beachfront Holiday Park. The nearest airport is Adelaide airport and is just 11 km away.
Types Of Accommodations
A wide range of options makes the Brighton Beachfront Holiday Park ideal for all types of travellers, be it singles, couples, or big families driving in their motorhomes. If you are looking for a fun holiday experience and still want all your home’s comforts, then this destination is ideal. You can stay in comfortable self-contained cabins, villas, or in your caravan. Most rooms and suites have spectacular ocean views. The types of accommodation available here include villas-
- Seabreeze Villa: 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4/6.
- Seabreeze Accessible Villa: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
- Oceanview Spa Villa: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5.
- Waterview Villa: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5.
All the villas are luxurious and have the following amenities-
- Full kitchen with fridge, microwave, gas cooktop
- Lounge/dining area
- Deck with seating
- TV (2) + air conditioner
- Iron + ironing board+ hairdryer
- Pets not allowed
Apart from villas, there are a variety of cabins as well-
- Seaside Cabin: 1 bedroom, sleeps 2.
- Budget Cabin: open plan, sleeps 4.
- Special Access Hillside Cabin: open plan, sleeps 2.
Some cabin accommodation allows you to take your pets but only under certain conditions. The special access cabin and villa have wheelchair-accessible bathrooms and are conveniently located.
Apart from these spectacular villas and cabins, there are many other options available as well. For your caravanning adventure, there are spacious sites that can accommodate caravans, motorhomes, and 5th wheelers. You are offered-
- Beachfront Powered Sites Powered Site Grass
- Powered Site Slab
- Powered Site Premium
All these sites are spacious and well located, allowing the travellers to enjoy the fresh breeze coming in from the sea.
Are you just passing by or planning to stay for a few days? Your stay here will be comfortable and safe thanks to all the amenities provided.
- A fully equipped camp kitchen has hotplates, fridges, microwaves, etc., to cater to all your culinary needs.
- The barbecue facilities are a big attraction.
- You also get free WiFi to make life convenient for you.
- A full set-up laundry with washers and dryers
- The rooms are all fitted with air conditioning and have TVs and private bathrooms with showers.
- Playground for children.
- Games room with arcade games
- Hire Go-kart to explore the park
- Bicycle hiring
- Kiosk for essentials
- Dump point
- Seacliff café, bar, and restaurant
- Oceans food truck
The Brighton Beachfront Holiday Park location is ideal for holidayers who want to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ocean or for people who want to set up a base here and explore the surroundings. A variety of accommodations ranging from villas and cabins to caravan and camping sites welcome all travellers. Enjoy the view, take a dip in the ocean, walk along the beach, and make wonderful memories here.